Tracie O’Connell founded Business Operational Concepts, (BOC) in June of 2008 to provide IT services to the Civilian Federal Government and Commercial entities. As the President and CEO of BOC, Tracie is responsible for the financial health of the company, strategic vision, mission, and management of the daily operations, for all of BOC’s Federal and Commercial Business.
Tracie has built Business Operational Concepts into a company that delivers IT support services in Colorado, Texas, Louisiana, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Maryland, and Washington, D.C., throughout the United States.
BOC and our partners win and manage Federal IT Support contracts that include:
· Help Desk: Tier I Call Center, Tier II Deskside Support, Software Development, Asset Management, Program Management, Project Management, Business Analysis, Technical Writing, Desktop Engineering, ACD Implementation and Program Support.
· Enterprise Network Security Operations Center: Security Operations Center, Network Operations Center, Security Engineering, Attack and Penetration Testing, Project Management, Program Management.
· Production Operations & Infrastructure: Solutions Architecture, LINUX Server administration, Windows Server Administration, Network Engineering, Program Management, Mobile Device Management, System Development & Deployment, Software License Management, IT Policy Writing, Microsoft Exchange and Messaging Administration.
BOC has won and manages Commercial IT Support Includes:
· Microsoft Office 365 Implementation
· AppClarity Software License management and implementation
· ACD Implementation and Program Support
Tracie received her Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Old Dominion University.